Dayle Hudson's Advice From Former EastEnders Star

Dayle Hudson revealed he received some great advice thanks to a surprising connection.



Peter Beale actor Dayle Hudson has revealed that he received some great advice from former Peter Beale actor, Thomas Law, thanks to a surprising connection.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Dayle said: "I spoke to Tom as his mum works at EastEnders as well. On my first day, Adam [Woodyatt] introduced me to her and said she was one of the original Peters' mums. We got on like a house on fire.


BBC

"Tom then got in contact and was like, 'My mum absolutely loves you!' and we started speaking. It was lovely. I asked Tom for a bit of advice and he has been sound.

"He's been in the industry a lot longer than I have so he's been on hand every time I needed to ask him something. He's been so easy to talk to. It's literally been perfect."

BBC

EastEnders airs twice weekly on BBC One.

Comments