Brand New EastEnders: Dark Times for Denise after 'Disturbing Accident'

A 'disturbing accident' revealed as something from Denise's past comes back to haunt her

Brand New EastEnders: Dark Times for Denise after Disturbing Accident


As the return of EastEnders fast approaches, a new storyline for Diane Parish has been announced, one that would cause heartache for her character, Denise Fox.


Sadly, coming out of lockdown will not be the only problem Denise will face as viewers will see when the soap returns.



Before lockdown, life was good for Denise, her relationship to Jack Branning was going well, so what happens next?


EastEnders has revealed that Denise will be involved in a 'disturbing accident, as something from her past comes back to haunt her.


Brand New EastEnders: Dark Times for Denise after Disturbing Accident
BBC


Speaking earlier this month, Diane Parish revealed there would be dark times ahead for her character: "I don't know a great deal but I do know that some dark things from her past are going to resurface and there's going to be some challenges there for Denise,"



Thankfully Kim will soon make her return to Walford at a time her sister needs her most. Speaking about her return, Tameka said: "I know I'm coming back. She's coming back. Watch this space. She's coming back"


Denise's new storyline is being teased as life changing for both her and that of another. Could Denise's murderous ex-husband Lucas be about to wreak havoc on the locals once again?


EastEnders returns Monday September 7th, 8pm on BBC One.


Comments