Is Carly Wicks About to Make a Return to Walford?

Kellie Shirley who played Carly Wicks in EastEnders has teased a possible return to the soap after nearly 8 years

Is Carly Wicks About to Make a Return to Walford? EastEnders News


Kellie Shirley who played Carly Wicks in EastEnders has teased a possible return to the soap after nearly 8 years.


Carly last turned up in Walford in 2012 after Ben Mitchell killed her mum's best-friend, Heather Trott, but in a recent conversation between Shirley and Jean, it was revealed the mother and daughter were having a few problems.



Currently starring in Sky One's comedy-drama 'In the Long Run', Kellie explained Carly has "unfinished business" in Walford.


Speaking to Female First, the actor said: "My on-screen family are still in it - Danny Dyer [Mick Carter] plays my brother and Linda Henry [Shirley Carter] is my mum.


Is Carly Wicks About to Make a Return to Walford? EastEnders News
BBC


"There's always unfinished business in Walford, but if 'In the Long Run' gets another series then I'm signed up to do that. "If there's a really juicy storyline then of course I'd love to go back to 'EastEnders'."


"I learnt loads there as a young actor - I was 21 when I started on 'EastEnders'." she said.


Kellie is also very close friends with Emma Barton (Honey Mitchell) and Dame Barbara Windsor (Peggy Mitchell): "I made some really good mates there. "Emma Barton's still a really good friend, and I wouldn't have met Barbara Windsor without it, and she's had a massive impact on my life.


Would you like to see Carly return to Walford?


EastEnders returns on Monday 7th September, 8pm on BBC One.


Comments