By far one of the most popular families on EastEnders, it has been revealed we'll be seeing a lot more of the Taylor's when their new storyline kicks off.
Jessica Plummer already hinted at Chantelle finding her "inner Taylor" over the autumn, deciding to leave her abusive husband after a horrific time during lockdown.
Speaking to reporters, the BBC revealed: "The Taylors are in for a really hard time – nothing is ever easy for them, so we have been filming some really gripping and dramatic stuff." she said.
"Watch this space, it's very dramatic."
|
| BBC |
Speaking about how Karen and the Taylors have coped during lockdown, actor Lorraine Stanley revealed: "[Karen] was there with Mitch and Bernie, but her sons went to stay with their dad – he's got a big house and garden, so that broke her heart.
"Mitch has been sniffing around her probably but I think she had the best lockdown, she will be in her onesie all the time, cooking, eating, drinking, playing Twister, board games, they'd have had a proper laugh."
|
| BBC |
Lorraine also explained how weird it was to film kissing scenes with the new safety measures in place: "I had to do a screen kiss – that was weird, literally snogging the screen and the director asking me to move my head and open your eyes," she said.
"I felt like I was 12 years old. I was like, no! I shut my eyes when I kiss and he said, 'No we need you to open your eyes, looking at a person through a screen and wiggling your head'. Can't tell you who it was – might be Max!"
EastEnders returns on Monday 7th September on BBC One.



Comments
Post a Comment