EastEnders: Goodbye Max Branning

Something big is about to happen in Albert Square

EastEnders: Goodbye Max Branning


EastEnders has today confirmed that Max Branning actor Jake Wood is leaving his iconic role after 15 years as a huge storyline calls for Max's departure.


Speaking about his upcoming exit, Jake said: "I've had 15 wonderful years at EastEnders and have made some truly great friends. I'll of course miss everyone there but I'm grateful they have left the door open for Max and I'm excited to see what the next chapter holds."



Executive producer Jon Sen added: "Jake is a truly wonderful actor and EastEnders have been extremely lucky to have him for so long. "We have a big storyline for Max that starts in the coming weeks and we are all very excited to see that play out."


EastEnders: Goodbye Max Branning
BBC


An insider at EastEnders told Digital Spy: "considering he has played a major part in the show for over 15 years, they are clearly planning something big"


Will you be sad to see Max leave Walford?


Comments