Many of you will remember when EastEnders actor Lacey Turner opened up about her struggles to fall pregnant, suffering multiple miscarriages before falling pregnant with Dusty.
Last year Lacey took time away from EastEnders to focus on becoming a mummy, and now one year on Lacey is about to make her on-screen return to EastEnders, but she's just had some amazing news . . .
Lacey Turner has announced she's expecting her second child with husband Matt Kay. Speaking to OK! Magazine, Lacey revealed: "After last time, we learned the best way was to have the attitude of 'if it happens it happens' – and then it did!
"It was a lovely surprise. It took so long with Dusty, but now they're coming along like buses!
|
| Instagram / OK! Magazine |
"After the heartbreak we went through, it’s a miracle to fall pregnant
so quickly." Matt added: "We didn’t know if it was going to take years again
so it was an amazing surprise."
Lacey opened up last year about her struggles with pregnancy, revealing she had two miscarriages at seven weeks. "I didn't know how long it would take and you worry you may suffer more heartache, but, thankfully, everything's been fine," she said.
"I don't think pregnancy will ever be an exciting experience for me as I always have that worry in the back of my mind, but the further along I go in the pregnancy, the less I worry. Matt's more positive than me."
Speaking about her upcoming return, Lacey revealed: "I'd just had a year off and everyone said how well I looked. I was back about four weeks before I found out I was pregnant.
"I told James [Bye] and Louisa [Lytton] first of all as I'm closest to them."
Lacey and Matt's baby is due in February 2021. Congratulations guys!!


Comments
Post a Comment