It was revealed last week that Amar Adatia, who plays Jags Panesar, was leaving EastEnders in a storyline that was planned long before the lockdown halted filming of the soap back in March.
Jags is currently enjoying his secret romance with Habiba, but next week he decides to come clean and tell his family about the woman he loves.
His decision comes in a week where tensions are high within the Panesar family due to Vinny's involvement in the attack of Martin Fowler.
As Kheerat continues to grieve for Chantelle, Suki blasts Vinny over his recent behaviour, but things take a turn when Jags tells his family about his relationship with Habiba.
|
| BBC |
Suki initially seems okay with Jags' choice in partner, but later viewers will see her true feelings come to light when she makes the ultimate betrayal.
When Ash arrives, she's horrified to see what her mum has done. With Suki nowhere to be found, what will this mean for Jags?
Speaking about his exit, actor Amar said: "I always knew I'd only be in the show for a set period of time when I signed up. I had just finished shooting a film and had prior commitments to promote that, but then the pandemic hit and everything understandably got put on hold
"With timings all pushed back, I was more than happy stay a little bit longer to make sure that we wrapped up Jags' storyline properly. I was really lucky to have those extra months of filming and to spend time with everyone on set before I said goodbye.
"I can't share too much about what happens but it serves to further prove just how far Suki will go to get her way!"



Comments
Post a Comment