Recent episodes have seen the beginning of Mick Carter's huge new storyline. Frankie Lewis revealed Mick Carter was her father, and it's safe to say many of you are confused over the ages of the characters, so lets look at Rose Ayling-Ellis who plays her.
Although Frankie's age has not yet been confirmed on-screen, Rose Ayling-Ellis is a 30 year-old actor, giving us an idea of the characters age.
The character Mick Carter is 42 years-old, so if Frankie is 30, that would make Mick 12 years-old at the age of her conception.
|
| BBC |
As well as playing a deaf character, Rose is deaf in real-life, and is fluent in both British Sign Language (BSL) and Sign Spoken English (SSE).
When it was announced Frankie was about to arrive in Walford, Rose said: ‘I am so excited to be joining the cast of EastEnders and I am equally proud to be one of the first Deaf actresses to be part of this iconic soap.
‘I can’t wait for everyone to meet Frankie!’


Comments
Post a Comment