Luisa Bradshaw-White Announces Exit from EastEnders

"After 7 awesome years it's time for me to move on and get excited about other projects!"

Luisa Bradshaw-White Announces Exit from EastEnders


Luisa Bradshaw-White has revealed on social media that she is leaving EastEnders after seven years. The actor who plays fan favourite Tina Carter also teased there's "lots of drama to come" before she exits the Square.



In a statement released across Luisa's social platforms, she said: "Finally the time has come to say goodbye to my EastEnders family. After 7 awesome years it's time for me to move on and get excited about other projects!"


Luisa Bradshaw-White Announces Exit from EastEnders
BBC


"I have had the most amazing time on EE and will miss the cast and crew so much. But I am also completely excited about the new adventures that await me. It's been an amazing ride. Being part of the 30th anniversary, the live eps, the Carter family, working every day with my best friends."



"@officialdannydyer @kelliebrightofficial and #LindaHenry I love you more than anything in the world. 


Thank you to all the awesome and loyal fans for all your support and love for Tina. I have appreciated it so much. Keep watching there is lots of drama to come" she said.


Luisa Bradshaw-White Announces Exit from EastEnders
BBC



Tina arrived in Walford back in 2013 as Shirley Carter's sister, soon followed by the rest of the Carter family.


Luisa has been part of some hard-hitting storylines including the domestic abuse plot between Tina and Tosh.


More details to follow.


Comments