Despite briefly mentioning their father, the Panesar family haven't given away too much information about the dad, but his arrival looks inevitable.
Speaking to Digital Spy, Balvinder Sopal who plays Suki has revealed what she'd like to see happen with her current family members on-screen before his arrival.
"There's definitely more to explore with Ash and Suki and I think I'd like to explore that relationship a bit more, before the dad comes in. I think I'd also like to explore Suki and Vinny's relationship a bit more too.
|
| BBC |
"When he does come in, it will bring in a whole new dynamic and a whole shift in energy. We will have to work with that. I think it would be nice to have something a bit more solid in terms of the relationships we are seeing now, particularly with Ash and Suki – the two women in the family. "
Balvinder has also expressed her desire to see the relationship between mother and daughter explored further: "Ash understands her mum on an emotional level, which is interesting as we don't see a lot of emotion from Suki. She gets that her mum can get quite dark.
"It would be interesting to see how they behave in an actual crisis that involves just the two of them."
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment