EastEnders Star Teases Lucas and Chelsea Return

"Him coming back to the square has put their backs up – she is determined to keep her family safe."

EastEnders Star Teases Lucas and Chelsea Return


It was revealed last week that Kim Fox would be returning to our screens on Monday 16th November, and actor Tameka Empson explained her excitement at working with Don Gilet (Lucas Johnson) and Zaraah Abrahams (Chelsea Fox).


Lucas has been in prison for the last decade, but recent spoilers reveal he's out and plans to return to Walford for some unfinished business.



Speaking to Digital Spy, Tameka who plays Kim revealed: "I was so excited about him coming back! I love Don Gilet. The reason I came to EastEnders was because he had kidnapped Denise and we thought she was dead. When he was coming out, I was coming in. I cannot wait!"


EastEnders Star Teases Lucas and Chelsea Return
BBC


"When I heard Lucas was coming back, I was like, 'Wow this is big news!' It will be interesting to see how Kim deals with him – between the two sisters they have each other's back but I think Kim will really take off the earrings and just go for him.


"I think him coming back to the square has put their backs up and Kim is on the lookout – she is determined to keep her family safe."



Zaraah Abrahams has since been cast to play the role of Chelsea Fox, previously played by Tiana Benjamin, Tameka added: "When I heard that she was coming into EastEnders I wasn't surprised, she's great, it's like Kim's little sidekick has returned!"


EastEnders airs Kim's return next week on BBC One.


Comments