Is Tina Dead? Luisa Bradshaw-White Reveals Her Fate

We last see Tina being put in the boot of Gray's car. But is she dead? Luisa reveals all

Luisa Bradshaw-White Reveals if Tina Carter's Dead


Luisa Bradshaw-White joined the EastEnders family way back in 2013, but after announcing her exit from the soap last month, viewers were left wondering how she would leave.


After discovering Gray's killer secret, Tina threatened to out him to everyone in tonight's show, but after a violent showdown, we last see Tina being put in the boot of his car. But is she dead?



Speaking to Digital Spy, Luisa admitted she had no idea the character was being killed off: "after all those years in a character and then you find out the ending, it’s quite a strange experience" she said.


"I will miss all my lovely people there, I really love the cast and crew that I work with and I’ve had such a lovely time but it’s opened up possibilities of so many other things that I’d like to do, so that’s exciting."


BBC


It looks like tonight's scene was Luisa's final episode, with the actor saying: "A character that you love, a character that you’ve invested in and you played for seven years [dying] – that’s odd,"


"I’m happy with the fact that she can’t come back, so it’s a proper shut door."



"I'll miss Danny [Dyer], Kellie [Bright] and Linda [Henry]," she noted. "And lots of other people in the show. I’ve just made some lovely friends.


But will Chantelle or Tina ever get justice? - Many of you have already suggested that Tina's phone was probably leaving a recording of the altercation on Mick's answerphone after a number of failed attempts to contact him. What do you think? 


Either way, we're devastated to see a character like Tina Carter leave in such a horrible way, and with no option for her to return in the future. RIP Tina!


Comments