EastEnders will soon air Stacey Slater's exit as actor Lacey Turner goes on
maternity leave, but she surprised the Loose Women panel by revealing she
returned to work just two days later.
Lacey gave birth to Trilby Fox in February, and the actor explained she
returned to Elstree soon afterwards to film some extra scenes.
Speaking on ITV's Loose Women, Lacey said: "I rang them and I said,
'Don't panic, I'll come in. I'll just do a couple of mornings and then I'll be
done',"
"Otherwise I've sort of got to wait a month and then I forget what I've done
and what I haven't done and what Stacey's meant to be doing.
Upcoming scenes will likely see Stacey given a six month prison sentence after
Ruby falsely accused her of pushing her down the stairs, which resulted in her
losing the baby.
Lacey is due to return to filming in the summer.
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment