EastEnders newcomer reveals Albert Square love interest and working with Letitia Dean

"I will thank her until my dying day for how she has treated me."

EastEnders star reveals new love interest

 
Viewers were introduced to new character Zack Hudson earlier this month, and upcoming scenes will see the character arrive in Albert Square as he attempts to build a relationship with his long-lost sister, Sharon Watts.


Speaking to Digital Spy, actor James Farrar who plays him revealed there will be a connection with returning character, Nancy Carter.

"There's a certain blonde who is returning" he said. "Considering a lot of my scenes are with the Carters, I'm sure you'll be able to guess who that is."

EastEnders star reveals new love interest
BBC

Speaking about the upcoming relationship with Sharon, James revealed: "Zack is kind-hearted. He looks after people. He wants to look out for his sister but keeps on messing up along the way.

When asked about Zack's arrival in the square, James revealed: "There is some stuff with Ruby, though, and Jean. There's also some stuff with Bobby – he is such a terrific young actor."

EastEnders star reveals new love interest
BBC

James also revealed what it's like to work with EastEnders legend, Letitia Dean: "If I could work with her every day, I would. I don't know how much you know about Tish but she is incredible. I will thank her until my dying day for how she has treated me."

EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.

Comments