How and When will Ian Beale Return to EastEnders?

"I'm not going to be back in EastEnders until some time in 2022"

When and How will Ian Beale Return to EastEnders?

 

Ian Beale left Walford earlier this year after discovering Sharon Watts wanted him dead following the truth of his involvement in Dennis's death was exposed.


The character was tipped to return before Christmas after his tour of Looking Good Dead came to an end, but dates have been put back which now means Ian Beale is not likely to return until 2022.



Appearing on ITV's This Morning, Adam explained that he would like Cindy Beale to return with the character: "Personally I think he should come back like Bobby Ewing, in the shower, and Cindy Beale is still alive," he said. "I said that to the researcher!"


How and When will Ian Beale Return to EastEnders?
BBC

Speaking about when he might return to the soap, Adam revealed: "I don't know, that's the honest answer, the tour runs at the moment until the end of October. My daughter's then getting married in America so then I'm off there to do that.



"There's a possibility and I really hope it does happen that the tour carries on into the early part of next year to pick up the dates that we had to postpone because of the lockdown. "So, if the tour carries on, I'm not going to be back in EastEnders until some time in 2022 at the earliest."


What do you think would be a good return storyline for Ian Beale?


Comments