Harry Redknapp confirms "dream come true" EastEnders role

Harry's scenes will air in the summer

Harry Redknapp confirms "dream come true" EastEnders role

Footballing legend Harry Redknapp surprised fans earlier this year when he announced he would love a part in his favourite soap, EastEnders.

The former football manager revealed to The Sun the role was: "a dream come true," adding: "I've always wanted to have a drink in the Queen Vic. Danny Dyer was terrific to work with,"



When can you expect to see Harry in Walford? According to The Sun, Harry's scenes will air in the summer.


Sadly Harry won't be a permanent fixture in EastEnders, but if soap bosses change their mind it seems Harry has it all figured out: "I've already written the script so now all the show's bosses need to do is to call me up. I'd like to be in it for a year – before they bump me off or something,"


EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments