Stacey Slater left Walford in April after being found guilty of assaulting club owner Ruby Allen, but viewers know Ruby's fall was an accident.
The new mum has revealed that she will be returning to work very soon, and in an interview with OK! Magazine, Lacey revealed she'll be back full-time as a huge storyline kicks off, potentially involving her arch-rival Janine Butcher.
When asked about returning in the coming months, Lacey explained: "I’m really lucky because although with a big storyline you can be working like any full-time job, there are a lot of times when I’m not needed so it works out perfectly.
|
| BBC |
"I also live not too far away from the studios so that always makes things easier and I can pop home between filming. I’m always home for bath and bedtime, too."
Lacey, who also has daughter Dusty with her husband Matt, revealed Trilby will be staying at home with Matt: ‘I like that Trilby and Matt will get to be together while I’m in work as I can just concentrate on that and not have to worry about a thing"
When asked if she and Matt plan to have more children: "I'd still have four," she said. "I would be happy with three and I'd be happy with two if this was our lot.
We're so lucky to have the two we've got, but I would definitely have more. It definitely won't be any time soon, though – we have our hands full at the moment!"
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments
Post a Comment