EastEnders Star fears for Whitney: "I keep wanting to ask the writers"

Kate Oates: "Gray hasn't been as clever as he thinks. Smoking guns are all over the Square, just waiting to be found."

EastEnders Star fears for Whitney

As viewers eagerly wait to see Walford's serial-killer brought to justice, EastEnders star Shona McGarty, has revealed she's a little concerned because she has absolutely no idea which direction the writers will go with her character.


Speaking to Inside Soap, Shona said: "I don't know where this storyline is going and I keep wanting to ask the writers because I'm just so excited to see what's going to happen. As a viewer and a fan, I'm loving it."

EastEnders Star fears for Whitney Dean

Whitney is completely oblivious to the fact that Gray was responsible for killing her fiancĂ©: "She's getting close to him and she still has no idea that he killed Kush! I am a bit worried about her. Although Whitney is confident, she's still quite vulnerable after Kush's death – and Gray is charming, isn't he?"


Shona also revealed that Whitney "can imagine this fantasy life with Gray and the kids." and it's safe to say that viewers would love Whitney to be the one who brings him down.

EastEnders boss Kate Oates also teased Gray's demise, admitting: "Gray hasn't been as clever as he thinks. Smoking guns are all over the Square, just waiting to be found. Gray's downfall awaits...".

EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.

Comments