Shortly after Zack Morris, who played Keegan Baker, announced he was leaving
the soap, actor Stevie Basaula also confirmed the departure of his character,
Isaac Baptiste.
The news left fans devastated because it would mean the end of Isaac and
Lola's relationship. EastEnders have now released details about the characters
exit storyline.
You'll be surprised to learn that Isaac will actually be leaving Walford
sooner than expected as Stevie has already filmed his final scenes.
Next week Isaac receives a worrying call, informing him that his mother Sheree
has suffered a heart attack.
Desperate to be by her side, Isaac prepares to leave the UK and fly out to Trinidad, but Kim warns him that Sheree is likely lying to him.
Later, Kim reveals the news to the family about Sheree's apparent health
problems, and that Isaac is leaving Walford to be by her side.
Lola is understandably furious with Isaac, expressing her fears that he will
never return to the UK once Sheree has her claws into him.
Speaking about his time on the soap, Stevie said recently: "I've learnt
so much during my time and I'm proud to have been a part of some important
work and to have made friends and memories that I'll cherish for a long time.
EastEnders has been an essential part of my growth both as a young man and an
actor, and I'm now excited and feel ready to explore this next chapter of my
career.”
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.

Comments
Post a Comment