EastEnders: Danny Dyer Films Mick Carter's Dramatic Final Scenes

EastEnders spotted filming on location. Is this really the end for Mick Carter?

 

EastEnders: Danny Dyer Films Mick Carter's Dramatic Final Scenes

EastEnders has been spotted filming on location as Danny Dyer films his final scenes as Queen Vic landlord, Mick Carter.

Danny revealed earlier this year he would be stepping down from the role of Mick after a decade on the show, but new details surrounding his departure are leaving fans worried he'll never be back in Walford.


In the moments before he leaps off the cliff and into the sea, a car carrying Linda and Janine is seen flying over the edge.

An insider told The Sun: “Bosses are staying tight lipped about the exact nature of Danny’s exit but there’s no way his character would go out without a bang.

EastEnders: Danny Dyer Films Mick Carter's Dramatic Final Scenes

“Exact details are being kept top secret but the show is pulling out all the stops to make it an explosive ending, which will no doubt leave the residents of Walford reeling.”

Speaking about his exit storyline, Danny revealed earlier this year: “It’s huge and it’s going to upset a few people,” he said. “I will miss everyone but I want to go out proper. I came in proper and I want to go out proper."

Will you be sad to see Danny leave EastEnders? Do you think soap bosses will kill the Vic landlord off?

Comments