With the news that Lola Pearce will be leaving our screens for good later this year, viewers have been keeping their eyes and ears peeled for the moment the young mum notices something isn't quite right with her own body.
In a comment made by Lola earlier this week where she complained of having a headache, it's the first time the character has made a throwaway comment that could mean so much more.
Although soap bosses have yet to confirm the exact details, we're sure EastEnders will give the storyline the time it deserves to develop, rather than rush it towards the end of Danielle Harold's departure from the soap.
We know the storyline will see Jay and Lola reunite shortly before her diagnosis, in scenes that will be heartbreaking to watch as her illness progresses, and her friends and family do what they can to support her to the very end.
Speaking about leaving EastEnders, actress Danielle Harold said: "I want to work on other things and play other characters. I can't wait to get out there and see what's possible. I'd love to do a drama — something with a beginning, middle and an end to the story.
"I want to do something completely different to soaps. I'd love to get back to doing some films as well."
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.
So sad news about Lola dies on EastEnders sad storyline
ReplyDeleteWhy do all thes acties have to leave and ee come up with stupid story's like as if Suki didn't know her husband had a older son and why does nobody asked about that Raveer, the storyline is horrible, I have been watching from day 1 and never has it been so horrible as it is at the moment.
ReplyDelete