EastEnders' Charlie Brooks Teases Janine's Dramatic Exit

EastEnders star talks "high drama" final scenes

 

EastEnders' Charlie Brooks Teases Janine's Dramatic Exit

It was revealed earlier this year that Charlie Brooks had only originally agreed to return to the soap for six months, but when bosses offered her the chance to extend her contract to play a part in Mick Carter's departure, the actress couldn't refuse.



Appearing on The One Show, Charlie was asked about her final episodes airing over the festive period, but the Janine Butcher actress couldn't give too much away: "All I can say is that those episodes, I hope, are going to be fantastic. There's lots to look forward to," she said. "The three of them, Mick, Linda and Janine, there is high drama."


EastEnders' Charlie Brooks Teases Janine's Dramatic Exit

The stars were spotted filming on location last month, dramatic scenes which see Janine and Linda going over a cliff in a car and Mick jumping in after them. Will they all survive?


It has been confirmed that Linda Carter will likely walk away from the cliff dive unharmed as Kellie Bright announced she will be staying in the soap: "I'm quite excited about what it might be like for Linda now. Obviously, she's going to be sad for a little while because she's there without him but it's like having a blank canvas, this new chapter for her, and I honestly don't know what they've got in store for her."


Do you have any predictions about what will happen? - EastEnders air these scenes over Christmas and New Year.


Comments