EastEnders Reveals New "Groundbreaking" Linda Carter Storyline

"it’s something that we as a show haven’t done before."

 

EastEnders Reveals Huge Linda Carter Storyline

EastEnders boss Chris Clenshaw has revealed Kellie Bright will head a brand new storyline which is said to be "groundbreaking" and has never been done in EastEnders before.


Viewers have been left wondering how Linda will continue with her life in Albert Square following Mick's departure, but in the storyline which kicks off in February, EastEnders boss Chris explained: "Linda’s still very much at the heart of Albert Square and it’s so great to have Kellie.



"She’s not going to get over Mick very quickly. She was just reunited with him then he was snatched away from her so it won’t be all smiles straight away, but there are big plans for Linda.


"She’s going to start shooting something in January that goes out in February and it’s something that we as a show haven’t done before. Linda’s at the centre of that."


EastEnders Reveals Huge Linda Carter Storyline

"There is a question mark over the future of The Vic at the moment", he said. "Kellie knows what’s happening and we know what’s happening with the Vic. It’s very exciting."


Speaking about the upcoming storyline, Kellie Bright who plays Linda, said: "I do know a little bit about what’s in store for Linda but I can’t tell anyone! I’ve only just found out myself and I’m excited about it which is really good."


What could it be?


EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments