EastEnders' Lauren Branning and Linda Carter Clash Over Max

Lauren's back and she has something to get off her chest

 

EastEnders' Lauren Branning and Linda Carter Clash Over Max

When Lauren Branning returns to Walford for her Grandma's funeral in upcoming scenes, things will become tense between her and the Vic landlady over the one man they share a connection with, Max Branning.



When Dot's loved ones start arriving for her funeral, Linda is dreading seeing Lauren, determined for Max to never find out she had his baby after their brief fling in 2020.


When the pair finally come face-to-face, Lauren rips into Linda for breaking her dad's heart, but will she realise who little Annie really is?



Speaking about her long-awaited return, actress Jacqueline Jossa who plays her said: "She’s still the same old Lauren, but maybe grown up a little bit!


"I think she’ll be able to provide some updates about other members of the Branning family! Hopefully, Lauren coming home is something positive and light. Obviously, Lauren is upset to lose Grandma Dot, but it’s a bittersweet feeling to be back."



"I was really nervous because, no matter what, it’s always such a big thing to be at EastEnders.


"But when I got there, it didn’t feel like anything had changed. It just felt like being back at home. The two episodes are very emotional from top to bottom because there are so many layers."


EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments

  1. Is this an English thing? If my grandad remarried, late in life, his wife would not be my grandma. Even if I loved her devotedly, (which Lauren never did), she'd be a relative, not family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree 💯 %

      Delete

Post a Comment