Barbara Windsor has thrown out a huge hint that Peggy may be returning to Walford. Barbara has always said she would return after a few years off. After the past few weeks of returnees this Christmas, it seems Babs could well be on her way too.
"Gillian is the best. She doesn't look any different from when she left. I think it's great for her and great for the show. She is a true EastEnders star."
"I did hear the rumour about Ross going back but who knows," the actress shared. "It would obviously be a great storyline to have Peggy reunited with her boys. Never say never. It could happen."
Would it not make the best Christmas in Walford? Tell us what you think.
Thank god I don't watch it
ReplyDeleteThank god I don't watch it
ReplyDeleteWhy read it and comment then lol
DeleteI love watching eastenders, it be brilliant if they came back, they shouldnt ov left, bring them back please 😁
ReplyDeleteI would love to see them back together , fantastic storyline that would be eh?
ReplyDeleteLove it i think Barbra is right tho it would be great to see her back with both of her boys at christmas i always liked it when she was behind her bar saying (GET OUTA MA PUB).
ReplyDelete