Lord Alan Sugar, the uncle of Roxy Mitchell actress Rita Simons has felt the need to respond after EastEnders fans took to social media to express their anger about his recent tweets on Adam Woodyatt. Alan wrote the below tweets but after a backlash from fans, he admitted that it was banter between friends.
Lord Sugar responded to one tweet that said "Body shaming has no place in 2015". He responded with "Shut up I am having a joke with my friend"
To be fair, who are we to know if the two men are actually friends, I personally think it was just a little bit of fun but of course, some people were bound take offense.
You can look at it on the other hand that The Apprentice starts on Wednesday so perfect for a little publicity . . . just saying!


other than the fact you should not use the words "shut up", I think it is pretty funny
ReplyDeleteShut up
DeleteChill out people, Lord Alan said they are friends. Didnt see Adam complaining. Just saying.
ReplyDelete