Danny Dyer has posted a few LIPP videos where he has voiced over a video. They are of course, 100% Dyer and therefore the clips contain strong language. They are funny as hell, Enjoy!
I'm just putting it out there......If Daniel Craig wants to move on... pic.twitter.com/w8FqA0gRps
— Danny Dyer (@MrDDyer) October 26, 2015
I was born for it.... pic.twitter.com/ZQbN0PWk4G
— Danny Dyer (@MrDDyer) October 26, 2015
Romance.... pic.twitter.com/D1C5fkoiMe
— Danny Dyer (@MrDDyer) October 26, 2015
Or I suppose the obvious choice is the Villain... pic.twitter.com/5JNp2yCxJG
— Danny Dyer (@MrDDyer) October 26, 2015
Worst Bond Ever!!!! pic.twitter.com/8yLuhRkHQV
— Danny Dyer (@MrDDyer) October 26, 2015

Very funny - loved the Bond ones!!!
ReplyDeleteF as F!!
ReplyDeleteNice one bruvvvaaaaaaa
ReplyDeleteBloody Brilliant
ReplyDeleteOI SPECTA! FAAAAACK OFF YOU SLAG
ReplyDeleteI'm fukin pissing myself .............brilliant always thought James Bond was scared of his own shadow !!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you are feeling down just listen to Danny amazing
ReplyDelete