On Saturday Danny Dyer was at Elstree supporting Kellie Bright, who plays his on screen wife Linda Carter as she appears on Strictly. James asked on Twitter: “Is Danny Dyer on Strictly???”, before it all went downhill from there. It is unknown if the pair have crossed paths in the past. Check out the tweets below and let us know what you think.
Is Danny Dyer on Strictly???
— James Jordan (@The_JamesJordan) October 31, 2015
Yeah like you......oh....wait.... https://t.co/6NXVsNYWX6
— Danny Dyer (@MrDDyer) October 31, 2015
Nice one tough man 🙊 I'll do the jokes pal.
How are the movies going?
Oh... no.....
https://t.co/EoHQr2fQik
— James Jordan (@The_JamesJordan) October 31, 2015
Clearly you shouldn't do the jokes soppy nuts. how's the career going.....oh...I mean the existence?? https://t.co/DczhHVaYua
— Danny Dyer (@MrDDyer) October 31, 2015
At least I know I can back my mouth up boy..... Did I maybe touch a nerve
😂😂😂😂😂😂 https://t.co/CWGHG4IHpv
— James Jordan (@The_JamesJordan) October 31, 2015
You keep backing that mouth up my love. Didn't touch a nerve. I just think you're a bit of an irritating cock. https://t.co/2Tywq3cp9Z
— Danny Dyer (@MrDDyer) October 31, 2015
Keep tweeting me mate... This is great I keep getting more followers.
https://t.co/SBTzkHKYfi
— James Jordan (@The_JamesJordan) October 31, 2015

James who?
ReplyDeleteWho's James Jordon ?????
ReplyDeleteHe used to be a pro on strictly.. he's olas husband
DeleteJames Jordan is a knob
DeleteGo Danny dyer .The guy is a nobody with an attitude ...
ReplyDeleteWell said Danny boy meet up with the prick and sort him.
ReplyDeleteits the only way james would get followers
ReplyDeleteBrilliant!!! James jordan the knob who said he's the Brad Pitt of Strictly!!!! Pffft!!! hes a complete and utter twat!!!
ReplyDeleteAt least Danny Dyer is a somebody . better than being a nobody like James , keep going Danny , at least you have more gusto about you.more than can be said about someone from the past pfft .
ReplyDeleteWho is this James dude?????
ReplyDeleteWhat more followers than the 127 you've got. I would take a good look at Danny Dyers again , because he has got over a thousand followers , get used to it James , you're a has been , that's why your not on the show anymore and he is , your just a muppet, Danny is current and fresh and that's what the public want , so grow up and act your age and NOT your shoe size , lastly, be a man and NOT a child.
ReplyDeleteWhat more followers than the 127 you've got. I would take a good look at Danny Dyers again , because he has got over a thousand followers , get used to it James , you're a has been , that's why your not on the show anymore and he is , your just a muppet, Danny is current and fresh and that's what the public want , so grow up and act your age and NOT your shoe size , lastly, be a man and NOT a child.
ReplyDeleteAt least Danny Dyer is a somebody . better than being a nobody like James , keep going Danny , at least you have more gusto about you.more than can be said about someone from the past pfft .
ReplyDeleteSoppy nuts...... love it
ReplyDelete