It's been 14 long months since we all see Dean Wicks attack his sister-in-law in her own home and he's about to get his comeuppance. After trying to drown his own mother, Dean finds himself trying to fight off his brother in an epic watery battle on New Years Day.
We got an early taste of what's to come on Friday when Mick punched Dean in the face during his stag party in the Vic. Danny recently revealed that he had to have his ears syringed after filming due to the epic scenes that were filmed.
"I did my own stunts," he explained. "We went to Pinewood
and we did it properly. I've got to say that in some of the scenes in
the water I was fighting for my life in real life, because I couldn't
quite find the surface!"




About time dean got his just desserts slimey scum bag
ReplyDeleteJust desserts ha-ha what
DeleteIt's about time and Mick to hit Dean's face and I not like him and I was glad Mick goes at mad with Dean what done to his sister in law
ReplyDeleteDean scum bag
ReplyDeleteIt's only a TV show... Get over yourselves :)!
ReplyDeleteNo shit sherlock! Pointing out the obvious and all.... don't you deserve an observation award like!!?
DeleteThere's always one that has to comment about it being only a TV show..... well you don't say!!!!!
ReplyDelete