Max Branning is Coming Back! - Return Date Announced

Max Branning Return to EastEnders


The last time we see Max Branning was back in October when he ran from court after being found guilty of Lucy's murder. Before he left, Max found out that Bobby was the real killer.

It has been announced today that Jake Wood who plays Max Branning will be returning to EastEnders after his year off.

Talking to iFL TV channel on YouTube, Jake said: "I went up and saw them and said I was knackered and wanted a bit of time out," Wood said. "They’ve given me this summer off as well because I want to be with the kids and then it’s September I’m penciled in to go back. I needed a good break. I’ve done nine years without a break."  

Jacqueline Jossa is also due back this year, also Jack will be back in a few weeks time. Let's hope the Branning family can climb back to the top, we are certainly looking forward to it!

Comments

  1. Im still pissed that jake got replaced as the voice of the Gecko !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last, glad Jack had a break and is refreshed, but what we have had to suffer with Bobby when you were away was a nightmare. Come back soon and make sure the Beales get put away for a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment