Many people have experienced social media trolls in the past, those annoying little things that live in social media. They slither all over the internet, looking for their next victim. It seems, this one decided to pick on Danny Dyer.
The twitter user posted that the "absolute prick" Dyer "deserves a bullet", the user didn't tag Danny in the tweet but someone else did.
Wow. ??? To be fair I'm a bit staggered. Here's some attention big man. https://t.co/sCJqyejFDL
— Danny Dyer (@MrDDyer) March 19, 2016
The user must have been bombarded with tweets in support of Danny, he responded saying he is "learning a lesson not to abuse someone with 1 millions followers". Danny later responded with
What's the matter. Be happy. Ya famous now. For being an absolute strange looking slice. x https://t.co/AZYGSxt09F
— Danny Dyer (@MrDDyer) March 19, 2016
The user apologised and one of Danny's followers told him he should not have given him the time of day.
I know Paula. Sometimes can't help but have a little nibble. You know. Bollocky talk on Twitter should be exposed. https://t.co/nbqr1EUQoQ
— Danny Dyer (@MrDDyer) March 19, 2016
It seems the user has since deleted their account.

Leave him alone I think he is amazing person I love Danny dyer xx
ReplyDeletegood boy Danny dont let the bastards get you down ilove ya and im a cockney as well x
ReplyDelete