Jacqueline slams Loose Women "shocking" and "unfair" interview - WATCH VIDEO

Jacqueline Jossa's Loose Women Interview



Today Jacqueline Jossa appeared on Loose Women, she was told she would be talking about being a young mum and going back to work on EastEnders.

She later took to twitter to vent her anger at the ITV show:

"Don't know who's fault it was, but I made it clear I didn't want to dwell on the past, and answer certain questions.

"Going on live tv is hard enough for me, but be told they would just touch on certain things, and them do the complete opposite is unfair.


"Wouldn't have done it otherwise, bored of talking about it all now! Was just unfair!"
She added: "I'm angry they let told me it would be about my daughter Ella and asked for her to be filmed and turned it into this. Shocking. Unfair."

Loose women have since removed the interview from their youtube channel.

A spokesperson for the show has since said: "Loose Women prides itself on ensuring our guests have an enjoyable experience on the show and never want anyone to leave upset.

"We do brief our guests on all of the topics of discussion in advance and will speak to Jacqueline directly about the points she has raised."

What do you think, was the show wrong for focusing on the one thing she expressed she wasn't happy to talk about? To be fair, she was able to set the record straight in her own words, but personally thinking, they did not have the right to make that decision for her. 


Comments

  1. I do think they were quite hard on her. She's a young girl just starting out in life with a baby and a young man with a past. They are usually a lot easier on more mature guests. I think she handled herself well and felt sorry for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see how they'd feel if that was their young daughter being interogated by four women. They were like wolves going in for the kill. Fair play to Jacqueline she handled it like a professional and those four women could learn a thing or two fro. Her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were harsh and cruel, totally controlled the interview without allowing her to speak fully

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was out of order!!! The fact they seemed to want to make hurt come back up to the surface. Jacqueline probably went home and had a massive argument over that. Bringing up what he said about the baby before she was even born! Nasty women, loose with their mouths! They should be ashamed. Wow, you might have caused a divorce before a marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt sorry for jacqeline a young mum and being questioned by all they women discussing something from her past that she didnt want to talk about not fair i dont watch this programme that much and this has put me off well done jacqueline for handling the situation so well they just kept firing personal questions at her unreal if it was my young daughter i wouldnt be happy with them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor girl didn't deserve that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely out of order. They bullied her into talking about stuff that was not on the agenda or was to be "touched on" and she has obviously had a stressful time of it with a baby and all so Loose Women, you got it wrong this time, shame on you !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I felt sorry for her, you could see how uncomfortable she was discussing the issue. Loose women is normally so fair with their guests but this time they were totally wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just watched this through & really don't see her problem, unless she just really handled it well, I just didn't notice!.....total big deal out of nothing, all for show - tv!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just thinking the same. They asked questions she could of said I'd rather not go over that if she was bothered but they didn't look like they were bullying her unless it was edited out

      Delete
  10. You could feel the tension - when they finally said that's in the past and let's talk about now I wanted to cheer - Janet needs to take off her go get em newshound hat and have a bit more respect for a young mum who held her dignity throughout - by saying she didn't want to talk about it she may have come across as unforgiving and that's not her x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment