He's bringing Grant Mitchell back to Walford this year, Ross Kemp speaks to Digital Spy about his return. He will return to bid an emotional farewell to Peggy Mitchell who is being killed off.
It seems Ross is a little worried about returning to acting. He said: "I don't know how many episodes I'm doing. It's going to be really odd going back to the acting gig - I'm shit scared!
"Soaps are about reported dialogue so I've got
to learn. It's a process, it's like learning to type again. My speed
isn't going to be as fast as everybody else's so I'm going to have to
put some effort in.
"I'm going back
primarily because Dominic is quite
persuasive, but Barbara's even more persuasive. You don't say no to Dame
Barbara Windsor!"
Speaking about meeting up with Babs, he said: "It was a face-to-face meeting - I was summoned by the guvna! It's going to be very different. I've got some really hard-hitting films to make in-between now and then, in some quite hostile places - let's get through those first!"
Ross also expressed that he hopes Grant has scenes with Mick Carter. When asked if Mick and Grant will face off, he said: "He'd better get a ladder then! I'm joking!
"Danny's alright, he's fun. I've met him - I was expecting something very different from what I got. I think there's a definite difference between Danny the publicist and Danny the real person. But he's good fun. I'd love to [share a scene with him]."
Grant and sister Samantha will return this Spring.



Can't wait for Ross Kemp to return as Grant, wish he was back full time though.
ReplyDelete