Here's how Nancy and Tamwar leave Walford - Contains Spoilers

EastEnders Tamwar and Nancy leave Walford.


In scenes to air soon on BBC One, Tamwar and Nancy will leave Walford for good. The pair will plan to travel the world together, even Masood tries to get in on the action.

Masood turns up in the Vic with three round the world tickets. Mas decides to get his affairs in order for a trip of a lifetime. Tamwar then has the awkward task of telling his father that they want to travel alone. They make Italy the first stop of their trip, Mick and Linda try and make things run as smooth as possible before they leave.



Maddy told Digital Spy: "It was time for Nancy to take a break from her family and me from EastEnders after having a wonderful time working on the show.

"I was surrounded by a terrific team both on and off camera and I shall miss seeing them all on a daily basis, especially the fabulous Carter family."


Himesh added: "I'm looking forward to new challenges, perhaps on the stage or behind the camera.
"Whatever awaits me, I'll miss my family at EastEnders immensely - they've watched me grow from boy to man and supported me every step of the way."

Viewers will notice the couple start arranging their trip in the next few episodes. 

Comments

Post a Comment