We have all wondered how amazing it would be if EastEnders aired every day of the week. Well they are going one better, later this month EastEnders will air a massive SIX episodes in one week!
It was revealed today that EastEnders will air on Monday 25th, Tuesday 26th, Two episodes on Wednesday 27th, Thursday 28th and Friday 29th of April.
Details about that weeks storylines are due to be made public at midnight on 19th April.
We have also heard that there will be another SIX episode week in the beginning of May. The down side? Well this summer there will be big sporting events airing on BBC One which will push the schedule around, this means some weeks will less EastEnders.

Yes please. This is the only soap I watch and I really wish it was on every single day.
ReplyDeleteShouldn't have sport on bbc1 that's what the other bbc channels are for and why there is sport channels I love eastenders
ReplyDeleteHang on what's sky sports for????
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMaybe they should make BBC sport channel
ReplyDeleteMon the easties lol
ReplyDelete