Danniella Westbrook has hit back at the story that she was sacked after just two weeks back at EastEnders. Many things were reported in The Sun newspaper, including her boyfriend being banned from being on site.
Danniella said she was only ever contracted to do a few episodes. Nothing with Grant or Peggy. "I had two weeks work 2 do EastEnders a funeral to shoot," she said. "Nothing with Peggy or grant. I was not sacked or axed I just did 4 episodes." Danniella's agent also spoke out yesterday, they explained that Danniella fulfilled her contract.
I had two weeks work 2 do @bbceastenders a funeral to shoot. Nothing with Peggy or grant. I was not sacked or axed I just did 4 episodes 😊
— Danniella Westbrook (@westbrookdanni) May 16, 2016
The Crap story a supposed source has given is just that CRAP! I came back for the 4 episodes they needed me for & my last day was Saturday
— Danniella Westbrook (@westbrookdanni) May 16, 2016
I was happy 2 go back 2 Eastenders 4 a few episodes. But I'm ready to call another soap home now .. A move north maybe 😘😘😘😘
— Danniella Westbrook (@westbrookdanni) May 16, 2016
Samantha Mitchell will return with son Richard for Peggy's funeral.

Couldn't care less if she was sacked or not... I'm just happy she's not back full time, with EE being the only soap I watch then I wish her and the viewers of the other soap she's joining all the best ;-)
ReplyDeleteThank god she's isn't back! I really couldn't think of anything more damaging!
ReplyDeleteWell I hope that she does not end up in Emmerdale or Corrie, as that would really p--s me off
ReplyDelete