Sean Slater May Still Return - Robert Kazinsky Speaks Out


Speaking about returning to EastEnders, Rob explained that he had many conversations with bosses over the years. Many times, both sides were really close to making it happen but something always came up.

Rob has huge success in America at the moment, staring in a string of Hollywood movies and television shows. He explained: "It's been a topic of conversation between myself and executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins on and off for years," Kazinsky told PA.

"I would come home and visit my mum and dad and I'd say, 'OK, maybe I could pop in if we could set up and shoot all my scenes in a day, maybe I could do something with Lacey Turner. But we were just never able to make it happen.

"At this point, it's been eight years now since I left that show. I don't know if there's much that would get me back right now, especially with the life that I have now and the girlfriend that I would have to leave behind. But you never say never."


He holds his memories of working on EastEnders close, admitting: "It's still the work I'm most proud of - the work I did on that show."

To be fair, he and Roxy are always going to be meant for eachother, let's hope it's sooner rather than later, she really could do with someone right now. 



Comments

  1. Well it's not like he wasn't good to look at ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be good if they could arrange a 6 month run or so, it'd be good to have him back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow as if Eastenders isn't brilliant enough! Always wondered where Rob ended up, love him x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love him. would love to see him come back. i would be drooling over him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment