Shocking Return For Lauren Branning!


With the return of Lauren Branning on the horizon, Jacqueline Jossa has revealed that her return will be shocking. The actress left the show last year to have her baby, Lauren popped up on our screens for a few episodes when her father Max was sentenced for Lucy's death.


"It is a dramatic return," she teased via the Daily Star. "It's not your average EastEnders thing where people are screaming and shouting but it will shock people."

Jacqueline expressed her desperation to get back into work but admitted, it's going to be hard to leave baby Ella. "They wanted me to go back full-time when we were filming the trial but I didn't feel like I'd had long enough away.

"Going back to the show and leaving Ella behind will be tough. I can't go from seeing her every day to nothing, but I'm going to try to make it work."

Her return will follow her 18 month absence (has it really been that long?!) from the show. "It's been really weird being away from the show," she said. "For a long time I missed having a job to go to every day.

"Even when I was heavily pregnant I was thinking, 'Oh God, I'm so bored'. Although once Ella came I wasn't bored anymore."


Well we look forward to the return of Lauren, what do you think will be her big return? Will she finally expose Bobby Beale and free her father? He is returning after all. 

Comments

  1. It'll be good to have her back, hopefully she'll sort out her dippy sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be glad to see both Lauren and Max back. Have the writers completely forgotten about Cora?? wth ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be fucking great!��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carnt fucking wait

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment