No Jay! - Jay Begs Roxy For The Drugs!



Jay has been in a dark place recently, he will feel even lower in himself after being placed on the sex offenders register. Next week, Jay will continue to be bombarded with problems, leaving him with very few options.

At a job interview, Jay worries when the interviewer reveals they will contact Phil for a reference. Even when Ben pretends to be his father, giving Jay a glowing reference, Jay is still in a low place when he overhears Honey and Billy talking about him.


Billy is left to make a horrible decision when he explains, the parents at the school are unhappy about Billy allowing a convicted sex offender to stay in his home.

Feeling like he has nothing to lose, Jay heads over to see Roxy. He begs her for the drugs so he can make some money.

EastEnders airs these scenes on Thursday, June 23 at 7.30pm and Friday, June 24 at 8pm on BBC One.

Comments

  1. I still can't believe EE did that to this character, they could have chosen any other but Jay, even Ben with those creepy glasses of his would have been more believable ... tbh I hope they fix it soon as I won't be watching if it drags on too long or if they bump him off next...
    I can see it now... "serial rapist in EE, guess which innocent character gets the blame...find out in 6 months who it actually is..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iagree with u poor jay I love him they should let him be happy let ben die or go back to prison or something and get rid of abbey poor acting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a shame but they are trying to show that things that seem innocent can turn into very serious things.If it makes youngsters think in real life then that can't be a bad thing. As an actor a meaty role is always more fun than a nicey nicey one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. גמילה מקנאביס רפואי

    ReplyDelete
  5. The CBD market offers plenty of opportunities maybe you are a business person, healthcare professional or a standard user. CBD store

    ReplyDelete
  6.  However, through the use of high-CBD cannabis oil, these families are finding hope. Royal CBD oil

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. cbd tincture oil

    ReplyDelete
  8. Expecting that her PCP would quit endorsing the drug in the event that she revealed to him that she had expanded the dose, she stayed quiet about it. just cannabis

    ReplyDelete
  9. drug use This enslavement can trigger a long haul, serious needing for the medication. where to buy cbd oil in wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  11. She went from accepting the medicine as recommended to a drug propensity for 30 pills per day. She began to "specialist shop" to acquire a few remedies all at once. She would cause meetings with various specialists to get what she required. edibles delivery toronto

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  13. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Vape Cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Primary care physician Katy tx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing this:cocaine for sale

    ReplyDelete
  16. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… buy lsd tabs online

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. buy lsd tabs online

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.doctor in katy

    ReplyDelete
  19. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. Ephedrine

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. hydra onion

    ReplyDelete
  21. I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. Express Smoke Shop

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Buy Liquid G Online

    ReplyDelete
  23. Na rynku polskim nie można już nigdzie dostać papierosów mentolowych. Rozwiązaniem może być zakup kulek smakowych. Czy warto? Zdecydowanie tak. kulki smakowe do papierosów gdzie kupić

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ideal to meet you again on your blog, a couple of months have passed. OK, this article I've been hanging tight for such a long time. I need this article to complete my task in school and it is a similar subject of your composition, much appreciated, extraordinary offer dark web

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have a real talent for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you express your views in this article. I am impressed by your writing style a lot. Thanks for making my experience more beautiful. online dispensaries that ship anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. nembutal sale

    ReplyDelete
  27. You may have the plan to simply weed whack down everything.Order weed online In France

    ReplyDelete
  28. It is tempting to fall lower back into vintage styles and through dwelling in an surroundings with others who additionally need to hold to live sober and drug loose there's a advantageous surroundings.halfway house near me

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. adverse drug effects

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. adverse drug effects

    ReplyDelete
  31. It is really a great and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing. Pure Bolivian cocaine for sale online

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. Buy Ket online

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. ikea antilope

    ReplyDelete
  34. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Saddle stool

    ReplyDelete
  35. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. http://www.artemuseos.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for your content very helpful for me, another webpage I found and hope you like it innotox

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! Florida drug rehab

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. alcohol treatment centers in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. Drug Rehab in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. alcohol treatment centers in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  41. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. alcohol detox centers in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  42. So you live in a medical marijuana state and have been approved to use marijuana to treat your medical condition.. online dispensary

    ReplyDelete
  43. The benefits that this cannabinoids drug presents to human health insurance disease-fighting tactics far outweigh anything detrimental that individuals against the legalization of the weed can point to.  top weed strains

    ReplyDelete
  44. Are you a patient who believes that this drug can help you in your battle and lives in a state or country where marijuana use is legal? If so, this article will help you on how to us medical marijuana without any worries about the law. edibles Canada

    ReplyDelete
  45. There are a few interesting points at some point on this page but I don’t know if these people center to heart. There is certainly some validity but I most certainly will take hold opinion until I take a look at it further. Excellent post , thanks so we want far more! Combined with FeedBurner in addition buy shatter online

    ReplyDelete
  46. Vapes come in different shapes and sizes. The users have their preferences for an ideal vape. 10mg delta 8 gummies

    ReplyDelete
  47. Even though vape fans can enjoy a huge variety of e-juices and e-liquids, there are still long paths to cover. Considering the kind of attention both the industries and sectors attract, there are lots of investigations and studies which need to be carried out in order to assert the long-term effects of both vape pens and cannabis.  => visit the official fresh bros online store

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment