Sid Owen who has played Ricky Butcher through the years on EastEnders, has hinted at a possible return to the soap. speaking to TV Biz, he said “I’ve got a contract with the BBC,” before adding, “I can’t really say too much about what I’ve got on.”
He continued, “I’d 100% go back to EastEnders – it’s part of my life. I’ve done 28 years on and off and 15,000 episodes.”
We personally are struggling to see what they could do with the character, or how he would fit back in. We would love to know what you think, vote below!

He was really funny on Dancing on ice. A joy to watch. but would love to see him back in EastEnders.
ReplyDeleteHe's done his time on EE im not looking forward ro hus return i guess something to do with sonia would bring him back. Pointless bringing him back tbh
ReplyDeleteNo...Just no!
ReplyDeleteFantastic lovely sexy man to cheer up the place xxx
ReplyDeleteFantastic lovely sexy man to cheer up the place xxx
ReplyDeleteBring back Charlie Brooks too
ReplyDeleteBring back Charlie Brooks too
ReplyDeleteSid owen is a Dick
ReplyDeleteYes!!!
ReplyDelete