Lin Blakley who plays Pam Coker, revealed today that viewers will be left shocked at Paul's exit from the show.
We revealed earlier this year that Jonny who plays Paul, would be leaving EastEnders after only a year. Pam and Les are said to be devastated when he leaves. It has not yet been revealed how he will depart, only that it will be explosive.
"It's going to be awful," Blakley told Inside Soap. "Les and Pam will miss their grandson, but I will miss Jonny as he is such a dear boy.
"I
would imagine it's going to be hell for Paul's boyfriend Ben, whatever
happens, and I am sure there will be a few gasps from the audience
who'll think, 'My gosh, I didn't see that coming!'"
Jonny is said to be excited about the storyline. We will miss him, will you?

i like him and ben together shame he has to go
ReplyDeleteTo be honest we have been hearing about it for months so I think we will see coming.
ReplyDeleteTo be honest we have been hearing about it for months so I think we will see coming.
ReplyDeleteI will miss paul and think it will give Ben heart break too
ReplyDeleteI think he will do something to babe for everything shes done to his grandparents and leave so he doesnt get caught
ReplyDelete