![]() |
| Image: Lancton |
Speaking to The Sun, Ross Kemp has suggested that he would like to return to EastEnders, especially now he has stopped making documentaries.
"I'm not making any more documentaries for Sky for the foreseeable future, so I either find another broadcaster or another trade.
"I've been on television for 34 years and for 13 of those I've been a documentary maker.
"Who knows what I'll do next? It's exciting!"
![]() |
| EastEnders - BBC |
Ross had recently come out to say that the actors on EastEnders were over-worked, when asked about ex-eastenders boss Sean O'Connor, he said: "You don’t abuse certain members, i.e. you don’t work them into the f***ing ground, which is what happened"
The actor also said the Mitchell brothers would reunite again in the future. Would you like to see him back in Walford, permanently?
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


yes I would love to see grant back,back with his brother phil
ReplyDeleteYES...YES YES YES YES PLEASE YES YES YES AND YES!!
ReplyDeleteNo he is so wooden steve mcfadden is rhe best actor this soap has ever had please keep grant in Portugal
ReplyDelete