Ricky Norwood Opens Up About Possible EastEnders Return

Ricky Norwood Reveals How Fatboy Could Return to Walford - Will Vincent need to watch his back?

EastEnders, BBC One

The departure of Ricky Norwood is one character we feel EastEnders got completely wrong, and if you follow us on Facebook, you will notice Fatboy is mentioned by viewers all the time, despite leaving the soap nearly three years ago.


Fatboy had an amazing relationship with Dot Branning, hardly put a foot wrong and was caught up in a case of mistaken identity in a fight between the Mitchell's and the Hubbard's.

Speaking to OK!, he said: "I think he would probably get some type of online revenge for... Vincent," he said hopefully. "Where he fleeces money from them and sets up Dot in a nice house..."

EastEnders, BBC One

As well as an exciting revenge plot against Vincent Hubbard, Ricky feels the character should find love, saying: "I think Fatboy's heart was with Whitney Dean. I definitely think that there would be some kind of longing love still there."


The actor isn't holding out for EastEnders to make that phonecall, but isn't giving up hope:  "Anything is possible. EastEnders is such a big machine, they're going in 100 different directions right now.

"They know my number, I'm still a friend of the family there. There ain't no hate, there ain't no animosity."

Fans of the character point out that Fatboy's body, which was in the boot of a car, was never shown on screen, meaning it could open up the possibility of a return.

What do you think, would you like to see Fatboy walk back in to Walford?


Comments

  1. I’d love for Fatboy to make a return! Here’s hoping the producers and writers listen to the fans for a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,Ihope he is coming soon in EE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, would love to see Fatboy return loved his Charactor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Please bring Fat boy back !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely. Bring him back. He should never have left!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bring Fat boy back!! Great guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Fatboy. I say bring him back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment