The feisty Ahmed sisters, Iqra and Habiba, will make their presence felt in tonight's EastEnders as one of them picks a fight with Mick Carter.
As the pair try to drum up business for Walford East, they pay a visit to The Vic where they instantly get on the wrong side of Kat Slater and Mick Carter.
But despite their earlier tension with Kat, Habiba takes Kat's side when Mick criticises her for not doing her job properly.
Taking revenge on the pub landlord, Habiba "accidentally" knocks Mick's drink over him, then later the Vic fire alarm goes off.
![]() |
| BBC |
Has Habiba made a huge mistake making an enemy of Mick Carter?
EastEnders air these scenes tonight, 7.30pm on BBC One.


so far I am not impressed with the pair
ReplyDeleteI admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. dewa poker
ReplyDelete