EastEnders Star Teases Hunter's Exit

Tamzin teases Charlie Winter's exit



Tamzin Outhwaite who plays Mel Owen has revealed that she's sad about Hunter's upcoming exit from the show.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Tamzin said: "Well, what can I tell you? Does Hunter get killed? Does he go to prison?


"I feel very sad about not working with Charlie Winter but I've still got stuff to do with him, he hasn't gone yet. He's got a very bright future and I'm excited for him as well."

It was revealed last month that Hunter Owen will leave the show when the current murder storyline comes to an end.

BBC

What do you think will happen to the troubled character? Will the teenager flee? Get arrested? Or murdered?

EastEnders is said to air Hunter's exit within the next few weeks.

EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.

Comments

  1. Think he will go to prison and come back in the future 😯😯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment