Look Who's Returning to Walford!

The character will return later this year

BBC

As Linda Carter struggles with alcohol addiction, and Mick continues to battle with his mental health, Lee Carter will make a surprise return to Walford to support his parents.

Lee left Walford over two years ago after battling with his own mental health, promising to return once he was in a better frame of mind.



Speaking to the Metro about returning to the soap, Danny said: ‘The way things are going with the Carters at the minute, it makes total sense that Lee would return, even for a short stint. I will always be loyal to the Carter Clan and the show, and am very excited to be back on set with some immensely talented people whom I love dearly.’

BBC

Executive producer Jon Sen also told the newspaper: ‘We are thrilled that Danny-Boy is returning to Walford to reprise the role of Lee Carter. Lee obviously left the Square under a cloud but now he returns to vanquish demons and help Mick and Linda as they struggle through their latest crisis.’



Danny will start filming in the next few weeks, with his scenes airing later this year. We just need Johnny and Nancy to return and we'll have the Carter family back together again!

EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Comments

  1. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. Facing Alcohol Addiction Treatment problem then aspirecounselingservice.com is giving Alcohol Addiction Treatments in their centers. Visit here Alcohol Addiction Treatment San Luis Obispo CA to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice info, I am very thankful to you that you have shared this special information with us. I got some different kind of knowledge from your web page, and it is really helpful for everyone. Thanks for share it. Read more info about anxiety counselling

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait to read. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. Read more info about psychologist stouffville

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment