Being told by a healthcare professional to 'carry on smoking' is not something you're likely to hear very often, but June Brown received this advice by her doctor last year after trying to quit.
June has been seen smoking her cigarettes on EastEnders since she first appeared on the soap back in the 80's, even showing the character try to transition to vaping pens last year, before switching back to the real thing. But doctors have told the 93 year-old smoker to continue as the shock to her body by quitting could cause more harm than good.
|
| BBC |
Speaking to The Sun, John Altman who played her on-screen son Nick said: “She is still smoking, unfortunately, but the doctors have told her not to stop now. She loves her ciggies. She smokes at least ten a day.”
“Her eyesight’s not brilliant but apart from that she is full of beans. She gets the Kindle and her glasses, so she can still read.
“I get round there when I can. We’re still good friends.” - June quit the soap earlier this year when she felt she was no longer receiving good storylines for her character, saying at the time: ‘I went back to do a good story. Alas and alack, when I got back it had gone up in smoke. I got a small part, a very small part. And that ended up as a big wet fart. Alas and alack, I will never go back.’
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


One of the good Smokemart Australia
ReplyDeleteGranted, some of these tips may take a little extra time to do, but it is well worth your time to double-check everything you can. Medical Billing Company
ReplyDeleteThanks again for the article post. Thanks Again. Awesome.
ReplyDeletewho is chen zhi