EastEnders revealed a couple of weeks ago that all episodes will continue to be available on iPlayer every Monday from 6am as we head into the Olympics season.
Today the BBC have announced a new time slot for those wishing to watch the
soap on television. The Olympics will start on Friday 23rd July, and shows
across the channel are set to see a huge shake up of the schedule.
Announced today, EastEnders will change its time slot to 9pm from
Monday 26th July on BBC One. Speaking about the decision to keep early access
to episodes online, executive producer Jon Sen said: "We're so glad that
the audience has enjoyed getting ahead of the game – keeping up with Albert
Square on iPlayer whilst enjoying the Euros, so we're carrying on releasing
the week's episodes on Monday throughout Tokyo 2020.
"There's enough happening in Walford this summer to keep everyone on the edge
of their seats and we're thrilled audiences won't need to miss out on
anything."
To keep up to date with any changes to the schedule, remember to follow us on
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. slot gacor
ReplyDeletePositive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. judi online
ReplyDelete