EastEnders: New Drama for Stacey and Martin Revealed

Things take a turn when Stacey is witnessed arguing with Ash Panesar

EastEnders: New Drama for Stacey and Martin Revealed

With many viewers hoping to see a reunion between Martin and Stacey for Christmas, EastEnders has revealed things are going to be tense between the pair over the festive period, with no romance in sight.

In upcoming scenes, Stacey makes steps to put her life back on track following a lengthy stint in prison, so she applies for the vacant position of market inspector.


Unfortunately, Stacey is unaware that her ex-husband Martin has applied for the same job, something they both realise before their interviews which makes things even more tense than they already were.

Determined to help her get the job, Eve adds some fictional experience to Stacey's CV leaving her confused at the interview.

EastEnders: New Drama for Stacey and Martin Revealed

Later, as Stacey awaits the result of her interview, Ash Panesar has some strong words for her and Eve, leaving Suki impressed.

Unfortunately, Stacey realises the whole commotion has been witnessed by her interviewer.


Later, Martin receives the news that he's got the job as market inspector, but how will this news go down with Stacey?

EastEnders air these scenes next week on BBC One.

Comments

  1. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. https://movies-123.space

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. https://desiremovies.website

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an excellent blog, I have ever seen. I found all the material on this blog utmost unique and well written. And, I have decided to visit it again and again. https://gnula.website

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. https://123-movies.world

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. https://movieswood.website

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. https://9xflix.today

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. https://afdah.today

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. https://movie4me.website

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. https://9xflix.World

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your content is nothing short of bright in many forms. I think this is friendly and eye-opening material. I have gotten so many ideas from your blog. Thank you so much. https://pelisplus.world

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for such a well-written article. It’s full of insightful information. Your point of view is the best among many without fail.For certain, It is one of the best blogs in my opinion. https://repelisplus.today

    ReplyDelete
  12. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. https://xmovies8.bar

    ReplyDelete
  13. Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. https://vegamovies.network

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a good site post without fail. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am impressed that there is so much information about this subject that has been uncovered and you’ve defeated yourself this time, with so much quality. Good Works! https://pelisplus.world

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. https://movieswood.today

    ReplyDelete
  16. You understand your projects stand out of the crowd. There is something unique about them. It seems to me all of them are brilliant. https://123mkv.today

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. https://pedropolis.site

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks https://moviezwap.today

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is a good site post without fail. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am impressed that there is so much information about this subject that has been uncovered and you’ve defeated yourself this time, with so much quality. Good Works! https://123movies-website.org

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! https://123movies-w.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. https://megashare-website.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. https://zmoviess.co

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. https://c-cmovies.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. https://b-bmovies.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! https://onlinemovie25.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You need some video playing software like Adobe Flash Player, Divx, Windows Media Player and Video Lan or Vlc. It is advisable to add the streaming media players Quick Time and Real Player. cimalinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Outstanding article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. I will visit daily your blog because I know. It may be very beneficial for me. https://putlocker.work

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks https://y-ymovies.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again! https://vumoo.vip

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. https://currentputlocker.site

    ReplyDelete
  31. Without fail, your writing style is top professional; even your website also looks amazing thank you for posting. https://myvumoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as  https://couchtunerweb.site

    ReplyDelete
  33. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. https://123moviesite.one

    ReplyDelete
  34. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. https://soap2daymovies.website

    ReplyDelete
  35. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. https://soap2daymovies.site

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic. https://123moviesnow.space

    ReplyDelete
  37. Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive https://soap2day.monster

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. https://soaptoday.website

    ReplyDelete
  39. Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive https://watchcouchtuner.space

    ReplyDelete
  40. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. https://1primewire.top

    ReplyDelete
  41. Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive https://theprimewire.site/

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. Turkiet Visa onlineansökan

    ReplyDelete
  43. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... Нови Зеланд ЕТА

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. 토토사이트

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. ĐƠN XIN VISA ZEALAND MỚI

    ReplyDelete
  46. It's superior, however, check out material at the street address. abercrombieand-fitch.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. 토토커뮤니티

    ReplyDelete
  48. Interestingly you write, I will address you'll find exciting and interesting things on similar topics. CÁC YÊU CẦU VỀ VISA ZEALAND MỚI

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. indian visa for cruise ship passengers

    ReplyDelete
  50. This is a great standpoint, nonetheless is just not create every sence in any way talking about which mather. Every technique thanks as well as i had endeavor to discuss your own place straight into delicius but it looks like it’s a dilemma using your information sites are you able to you need to recheck the item. many thanks once more. 토토커뮤니티

    ReplyDelete
  51. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. bandar judi bola dan slot online

    ReplyDelete
  52. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. 토토커뮤니티

    ReplyDelete
  53. Find the best essays on is my friend's profile page. 꽁머니사이트

    ReplyDelete
  54. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have concluded that you are right about many of them. You are great. Indija Medicinska Visa

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. 먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete
  56. I prefer merely excellent resources - you will see these people in: 먹튀검증사이트

    ReplyDelete
  57. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. delta 8 lollipop

    ReplyDelete
  58. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. เคล็ดลับเล่นบาคาร่าออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  59. During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. 먹튀검증사이트

    ReplyDelete
  60. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. 스포츠중계

    ReplyDelete
  61. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Απαιτήσεις θεώρησης για την Τουρκία

    ReplyDelete
  62. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks 꽁머니

    ReplyDelete
  63. Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. 챔피언게임

    ReplyDelete
  64. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Turkin viisumin verkkohakemus

    ReplyDelete
  65. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. http://oisjrgiks.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. 快速借錢

    ReplyDelete
  67. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. 借錢網

    ReplyDelete
  68. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. 買屋網

    ReplyDelete
  69. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. 快速借錢

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. 토토사이트

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment