According to news reports today, EastEnders is heading for a shakeup following the arrival of new Executive Producer, Chris Clenshaw.
One of those changes is said to be the axing of much loved character Lola Pearce, played by Danielle Harold.
A source told today's Sun: "The cull came out of the blue. "She was not expecting the chop because her character has been a firm favourite with viewers."
The insider also revealed there would be no option for the character to return in the future, which means she would unfortunately be killed-off.
Danielle first appeared on EastEnders in 2011, then reprised her role in 2019. This news can only be taken as rumoured until EastEnders put out an official statement. - We'll keep you updated as always.
EastEnders airs weeknights on BBC One.


Louis is a handful. Becoming quite the brat. I can't imagine the Middletons tolerating that behavior. Harry part 2!!!
ReplyDeleteWow he is 4 years old sitting for very long amounts of time. He's probably bored like most kids get a grip
ReplyDeleteKids will be kids. I remember being so bored as a child. At a wedding, I once needed to wee so badly, but kept being told to wait till the photos were taken. I ended up weeing in a man's top hat😳
ReplyDelete